• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Need a computer pro. Anyone else having problem here?

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
For sometime now I've been frustrated witht he forum page. I thought there was something new going on and a few bugs must have needed worked out. However, during the webinar I saw during Laureen's site browsing and screenshots that her page looks normal.

My page when I'm here has very large purple boxes with "Join Certification CCO Club" in the Enter Your Q&A Webinar Questions Here section of the forum menu.

Scrolling down the forum menu, when you get to Get Certified there are two large purple boxes prompting you to either "Enroll in PBC Course" or "Purchase Review Blitz Video Package."

As you continue down the menu you come across about 8 more of these large prompts. They're like giant rectangle balloons. They are distorting the forum menu so that it overlaps what is to the right of the menu. I can't see what is there because its half burried. Other parts are like transparent layers.

Is anyone else having this problem? I've cleaned my cookies, cache, made sure my Java's are up-to-date...and can't figure anything out.

I tried Google Chrome and have same issue. I have been using Firefox without problem until about a week ago or so. Explorer is normal. Just annoying to have to jump from one browser to another.

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
I get the same thing---when you scroll down the forum menu---but I thought it is more of a advertisement popup--hen a glitch in the forum---I did think it was a bit strange because they are so large and sometimes interferes with being able to see the forum --- I am already a PBC student.

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I thought maybe my browser did an update that affected it or my security features got changed or something. So I had a family member who works for Semantec check it out. He says he sees the problem too even in GooglePlus. The last status he sent back is that it is not my computer or settings. It is in CCO. But not everyone has the problem so I don't know what needs done. I don't like the big "sales displays" as I will call them. A small link is understandable but not when its ballooning and distorting the pages so that you can't see the material you are actually here for.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am putting a ticket in for IT to take care of that.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
You spoke, we heard, we fixed :oops:

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I am still seeing the big "sales displays" on the PBC Students when I scroll down.

Jesus Perez

Tech Superstar
Administrator
CCO Support Staff
They should all be gone now. If you spot any more, please update this thread.